(Download all this stuff from here.)
I have a special Macros toolbar I use in
WordPerfect, which has links to a number of simple PerfectScript macros
which make it easier to edit WordPerfect and InfoCentral macros.
There's also a template for InfoCentral macros with a header, set to
Courier (fixed pitch font) 10 pitch, with line numbering turned on. The
files included are in the "WordPerfect" subdirectory and are:
1. All the InfoCentral macros, plus others, in WordPerfect
format. (For example, "EMail.mac" is here as "EMail.mac.wpd", with
bookmarks, hyperlinks, and redlined comments). Much easier to edit this
2. ICComment.wcm, a macro which comments selected text by
adding a single quote and a space before each line, or unquotes it by
removing the single quote and space.
3. ICHyper.wcm, which creates a hyperlink from the selected
text. So if you want to GOTO End to to to the label "End:", select the
word "End" and click on the icon for ICHyper, and it creates a
hyperlink to the bookmark "End."
3. BookmarkCreate.wcm, which creates a bookmark from
the selected text. In the above example, from the label "End:" you
would select the word "End" and click on BookmarkCreate, which creates
the bookmark "End".
4. ICMacroDeTab.wcm removes two spaces from the beginning
of each line in the selected block.
5. ICMacroTab adds two spaces to the beginning of each line
in the selected block.
6. ICMCommands.wcm opens the InfoCentral Macro Commands
7. ICMFunctionss.wcm opens the InfoCentral Macro Functions
8. ICMDelimited.wcm opens the InfoCentral Macro Delimited
9. ICMManual.wcm opens the InfoCentral Macros Manual.
10. ICMacro.wpt is a template for InfoCentral macros.
11. MAKDefault.wpt is my default template, containing my
toolbar, my Directories toolbar, and my Macros toolbar.